Friday 13 April 2007

New Art Work


There are just not enough hours in the day to create and blog about it - sorry. Anyway I have managed to play recently and now have 2 seconds to blog so here goes.....




Here is a card I have created for a challenge on NZStampers - to create something on the theme of "Mushrooms". Thank goodness I could find a serviette with a mushroom on it! The stamped message says "blowing wishes your way" - it didn't stamp too clearly over the modpodge used to sel the serviette.





Here are 2 ATC (Atrist Trading Cards) I have created on the theme of Autumn which we are definately in here in NZ (I am sitting at the computer wearing a beanie to try to stay warm)
One uses a magazine picture and stamping while the other has an Autumny background paper overstamped with the oak leaf and the word Autumn added.



This card I have created using some goodies sent to me by my swap partner. She sent the stamped image, purple ribbon and the button. (She actually sent 2 buttons but I lost one between the letterbox and my craft room :-(
I added the purple card, flower and butterfly bead. I now send it back to her.



Oh well thanks for looking - my 2 seconds are well and truely up, Miss M is calling out that she is starving and it is time to get the veges on for tea.

3 comments:

Scrappydo said...

These are yummy! Love the purple card - and I'm guessing the photo is from Akaroa?

Keryn Campbell said...

I recognise that serviette. This just shows you how often I remember to check out your blog seeing as you posted that on the 12th. Smack hands Keryn.

Keryn Campbell said...

Donna, I've tagged you. Go to my blog and find out what I've got you into.