Wednesday 4 July 2007

and more time for fun

Gee I love the school holidays - no extra meetings, few evenings out, lots of time to create ... and get ahead so that when the term starts again I don't feel bad that I am not creating and am instead sitting in meetings :-( Oh well I am sure having fun now anyway!



This card is for a Just Bex Challenge (there are heaps of them over there at the moment - I am having real issues uploading my images to the forum though so I am feeling a bit bummed)

Challenge 11 is make a tag or card using up your scraps - these bits and pieces were all left over after my craft session last night - even the ink and stamp were from earlier projects - IYKWIM






These ATCs are for a swap at Just Bex and these are a set of "Pot Luck" cards.













And these ones are a set called "Happy Holidays" although I am feeling in my heart that it is too early for Christmas yet but in my head I know I had better start making those cards soon!

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I adore that "dream a little dream" ATC. It is very beautiful.

Deborah said...

Hi Donna, Nice to meet you and find your blog! These Christmas cards are so nice! I will be checking in and see what you are up too! Come visit soon! Deb

Tandra said...

I LOVE ATCs!! These are fantastic!!