Wednesday 7 March 2007

I've been tagged

Keryn tagged me last week (or was it the week before) and I have just not had a chance to respond until now. She was pretty lucky that I follow her blog so closely to know that I had been tagged.

Anyway here goes

1. Find the nearest book:
I had a dig around on the computer desk and found one that my husband has borrowed from his Dad.

2. Name the book & the author:
Made In Japan - Akio Morita

It is the story of the Sony company.

3.Turn to page 123.
Yep I've got page 123.

4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next three sentences onto your blog.

"My travel agent had booked the hotel and I didn't know anything about how to go about changing it. The maitre d'hotel assigned me to a corner table in dining room, which suited me fine at the time; I didn't have to talk to anybody, just observe.
I went to the Vienna Philharmonic and there I met the great von Karajan, who was already a famous conductor, of course, and he asked me, "What do you do, Mr Morita? "

5. Tag 3 more people.
The only people who I know read my blog - at least skim read it - are Keryn who tagged me and Kelly whom she also tagged and Gillian who tagged Keryn (Did you get all that? or have I just confused you?). So if you stumble upon this and have not been tagged before (or not for a while) please consider yourself tagged.

No comments: