Thursday 27 September 2007

Kelly tagged me again!

I got tagged again by Kelly - she can't have many friends cos she always tags me - either that or just not many friends with blogs - that must be it :-)

Here’s how it works:

1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.

2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.

3. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.

4. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!


Don't have my full drivers licence - have only been driving for 6 years.

Only girl in my family.

Never smoked a cigarette in my life - never tried drugs either - no angel though - went through a stage of drinking like a fish - ahhh those were the days!

Nearly lost 10kg in the past 3 months by eating healthily and exercising at the gym.

About to start working again - part time and temporarily as a kindergarten teacher.


And so I tag anyone that has yet to be tagged - consider yourself “tagged”!

No comments: