Monday 1 June 2009

Honest Scrap Award

 
This is the second award that Libby has awarded me this month – thanks Libby – go check out Libby’s blog.

 

There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:

1) I must thank the person who gave me this award and list their blog and link. (see above)

2) I must list 10 honest things about myself.

1. I have a lovely husband and two beautiful children whom I adore.

2. I’d love a job where I can work around my children – and get paid really well for it!

3. I love crafting and making cards!

4. I really enjoy going to the gym – now I just need to watch what I eat so that all the hard work pays off.

5. I am currently sitting inside wearing 6 layers + hat+scarf and want to wear gloves but it’s to hard to type wearing gloves – don’t ask me how I know :-) It is freezing here right now!

6. I only learnt to drive when I was 27 years old.

7. I’m not very good at thinking of these things :-)

8. I am a GirlGuiding leader and have been since my 18th birthday. I really love it and get as much from it as I give.

9. I can say the alphabet backwards

10. I am ambidextrous – I taught myself to write with my left hand one day when I was bored.

3) I must put a copy of the Honest Scrap Award on my blog.

4) I must select at least 7 other worthy blogs and list their links.

Kelly http://scrappydo.wordpress.com/

Keryn http://kerynscards.blogspot.com/

Sharlene http://www.magpiecreates.com/

 

How sad is that I don’t know 7 more people who blog – come on friends get a blog – if you want this award consider yourself awarded!

 

And thanks to Libby for the other award she also gave me!

No comments: