Tuesday 9 June 2009

One Last one for now…

image

As this is being posted to my blog I am at work, have been for a week or so and have a week to go. I am an early childhood teacher and at the moment I am filling my time with relieving where ever I am needed. This is a two week stint – normally it’s just a day or two at a time. Luckily I scheduled all these posts cos I’ll be way too tired after work to get through all the regular stuff let alone get close to the computer to post!

Now this card, using Upsy Daisy (of course!) I stamped onto a piece of card I found in my stash. This piece of card was brayered at the first ever crafty kids workshop I attended 12 years ago!- now that takes me back! That’s one old piece of card – I might have to give brayering another go though – it looks pretty good!

No comments: