Thursday 20 January 2011

Did you miss me?

I am finally back from the brink of techno land - it's a place far, far from here :-)

I got a mini lap top for my birthday last year and it has taken me this long to work out how to get the photos off my camera and onto my laptop in a state that can be uploaded - well I hope I have... fingers crossed! (and I did it all by myself - Geekman has only given me a wee tiny bit of help - I worked the rest out by myself!)

So here is a test run to see if I have mastered it - or whether it is getting the best of me :-)


ooooh I think I am winning - Yeah!

Here is our cat Mischief (and if you've ever met her you'd understand the name) She is sitting in Miss M's bookshelf doing a book impression - just before she tried to eat the books and then reached out to eat the books in the next shelf over.

Keep an eye out here - now that I have the power I'll be able to post some cards and creations - and some of the loveliness from Miss M's recent birthday.

1 comment:

Scrappydo said...

Mischief does not look at all like her namesake in that picture!