Thursday 1 February 2007

I'm back - you didn't even miss me!

Ooooh I have been off line for a couple of days and talk about computer withdrawl!!! I couldn't wait to get on line to check out a few blogs not to mention the millions (no I NEVER exaggerate!) of emails I received. Anyway we are back - thank goodness DH could fix it.

Here are a couple of cards for this weeks Daring Card Makers Extra - using the sketch they provided.
















I definately had a hard time seeing past the lines of the sketch but hey that's why they call it a challenge right :-)

Donna

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Hey Donna, glad to have you back... Love your cards, great use of the sketch.. I really love pink one.. so scrummy...

Kathy said...

Two great cards Donna - using the stamp on the first was a particularly clever take on the sketch, I reckon!

Well done

Lythan said...

I think you have conquered the challenge brilliantly!

Rhi said...

Fab card Donna, thanks for sharing :)

Saffa said...

OOh great cards! and well done for doing too lol!


xxSaffa

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Love the ribbons and swirly clips! These make the sketch look a lot simpler - something I am having a hard time doing! LOL!