Friday 23 February 2007

Found Them!!

You will all be pleased to hear that I have found my water colour pencils and Aquash brush that have been missing since January but alas they were not with the missing foil so that implies two culprits!

Perhaps the mice that stole the mouse traps took the foil as a reminder of their visit - I just don't know.

I had a big mouse problem in my craft room last winter and I set several traps and managed to catch 17 mice but then one day one trap was missing - I have searched high and low, under furniture, behind things and I just can't find it anywhere - and it wasn't just a small, slim model either - a bit like myself - so I bought a new trap to replace the missing one and low and behold that one was taken too.

So somewhere there are two lonely mouse traps and some strong mice having a giggle at my expense.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

heeee heeee... I love reading your posts... I'm so glad you found your pencils and brush...
and I just love your mouse stamps.. way Cute!!!!!

Kelly said...

I take it these are not your furry friends that stole the mouse traps? Or perhaps they are and are celebrating just how clever they are!!