Wednesday 28 January 2009

History

I have just had the most fun this afternoon!

I haven't been able to do what I have wanted to do - go to the gym in case you were wondering - so I thought I wouldn't do any of the things I should be doing - cleaning, sorting, gardening - and I read back through the old posts on my blog - right back to the start.

Man it was funny reading about the things - or lack of things - that were going on back then ... chicken pocks, bad blogging, more bad blogging and lots more bad blogging, birthday cakes, old cards, early (to NZ) Stampin Up stuff. I think I must have blogged more these holidays than I did in the first two years of the blog though - I wonder if I'll be able to keep it up? Based on past history probably not, but a great start none the less.

I dare you to go back and do the same. Now I don't mean read through my old stuff, cos my old stuff is just old stuff but your old stuff is your HISTORY - the stuff that your ancestors - well your kids at least, will love to have a giggle over in years from now ... which leads me to an important question - how do we store our blog so our ancestors can read it? Hhhhmmmmm

2 comments:

Scrappydo said...

It's not your ancestors reading your blog... well, they might be. Wonder what sort of connectivity they have up there ^

But your decsendents might be able to. I know there are a couple of places that do that - this is one: http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

Michelle said...

Hmmmm - that's a scary thought! Here's the link for the "Cute Little Bag" on my blog. Have fun!
Looking forward to seeing some of your new creations on your blog...
Have a great night.
Michelle
http://www.stampinpretty.com/2009/01/purseonality.html