Saturday 3 January 2009

Keryn's Colour Challenge No. 1

Keryn, over at Keryn's Cards, has started a weekly Colour Challenge.

Her first round of colours are - Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Taken with Teal and a Neutral.

Of course I don't have any of these colours! but it quite amazing how close I can come (and even if in real life they are not that close it would be hard to tell using the magic of the computer moniter :-)

Here are my two cards using her colours - well the best I could do anyway :-) The teal and turquoise card are some random pieces I found in my stock and the coral is a chalk ink pad I have had since a run in with a stamp a month club I was in a few years ago. The stamps are from Stampin Up! Nice and Easy notes set and the Polka Dots and Paisley set. The ribbon isn't really ribbon but off cuts of the card stock.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scrappydo said...

ooh! nice!! Must go check out the blog - although I can't actually do anything for a few days....!! There might be something in the letterbox for C if we get organised....(not birthday related) M will be a little belated however......

Keryn Campbell said...

Yummy Donna. I had to get very creative as well when I realised I only had not much more than the little squars of the cameo coral.

SueH said...

Great cards

Kathy said...

Lovely Tnak you cards - perfect for the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week! Thanks for sharing, Donna