Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Pineapple Cake

I made a very tasty cake yesterday for the meeting I had at my house. It was unbelievably simple and tasted great! It is from the recipe book “4” where all the recipes have four ingredients or less.

Pineapple Cake

2 cups self raising flour, 1 cup sugar – mix well together

Add 450g tin of crushed pineapple – mix well – bake in a greased ring tin for 40 minutes at 180 C

I iced it with cream cheese icing but the recipe has a delicious sounding icing with condensed milk in it – you’ll have to get the book to try it for yourself.



1 comment:

Carol Johnston said...

Great recipe you have shared Donna.
I love your blog and are pleased to offer you the Marie Antionette award. You can find it on my blog and you can add it to yours.
Your friend Carol johnston